Getting into an accident is not something you plan for or want to happen. That’s why it’s important to find a trusted collision repair service BEFORE you need it. At South of the Square, you will never have to worry – we provide all of our valued customers with the highest degree of customer service to make the repair process as easy (and painless!) as possible.
Our services include:
- Full auto body paint and collision repair work using the most sophisticated, precise tools available to the industry. See below for our full list of equipment on site.
- I-CAR Gold Class Certified technicians who each have an average 27 years of industry experience
- Limited lifetime guarantee on all collision work (excludes rust damage) Click here for more details.
- Free estimates during normal business hours and by appointment. We can also provide mobile estimates upon request.
- Pick-up and delivery of vehicle within the local area
- Shuttle service within the local area
- Towing services
Medina: Lloyd’s Towing, 330-725-6330.
North Ridgeville: Hall’s Towing, 440-327-6189
- Rental car arrangement assistance: We work with Enterprise and Hertz to meet customers at our facilities with a rental car in most cases.
- One-day service for minor repairs (in some cases, please call for more information)
- Full interior detailing and cleaning service provided for our paint and collision repair customers
Every South of the Square customer receives the highest quality service with the most precise, advanced equipment. Our facilities include:
- PPG Automotive Refinish Color Match Camera, a state-of-the-art tool that ensures precision paint color matching
- Global Finishing Solutions spray booths, from the industry’s leader in paint booth and refinishing technology
- Pro Spot Welder to duplicate manufacturer welds
- Chief E z Liner Frame machine Chief E z Liner Laser measuring system